We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I can not pay with paypal in store | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
christine
christine Jun 24 '16
I have tried several times but, I am not able to buy thru paypal?
Someone got any idea how to solve this?
ross Team
ross Jun 24 '16
Why exactly you can't pay? Do you get some kind of a message regarding the issue? 
christine
christine Jun 24 '16
Yes, it says "you might experience problems with your browser"... I tried a different plugin and landed on a credit card page from paypal. Now it said, that my card company didn't allow any payment. But, I can buy from other places like this in the world? I know it is not the card company, since I decide where I can pay. I have had problems with paypal though, in the past.
The Forum post is edited by christine Jun 24 '16
ross Team
ross Jun 24 '16
Have you tried different browsers? 
christine
christine Jun 24 '16
Yes. I use Mozilla and Chrome? If no one else experiencing problem with these browsers, I guess it is really not a browser problem? I am trying to change settings on paypal right now. From "Company Profile" to private, thinking maybe this is the issue. I was blocked by no reason some months ago (maybe a year ago), when they migrated platform. And me who didn't have "secret" questions, got secret questions to answer to open it. I have tried to contact support several times in the past but, no luck, no answer.

I know, except for paypal, there are other clients. Is it possible to pay thru another gateway than PayPal?
ross Team
ross Jun 24 '16
You need to contact plugin devs directly and arrange that with them. 
ross Team
ross Jun 24 '16
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
christine
christine Jun 24 '16
Thank you
dave Leader
dave Jun 25 '16
You might check this... 

You may need to turn "encrypted website payments" OFF on your paypal account. 

>log into paypal

>go to profile

>then profile and settings

>selling tools (in the box on the left of page)

>website preferences

>scroll down to encrypted website payments

>turn it off

what the encrypted website payments does is if someone has a custom paypal form as im sure Oxwall does, it will block the sale because its not a paypal encrypted button code. 

Hope that helps