We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

blog Comments | Forum

Pedro
Pedro Dec 30 '10
I get parser error on the blog comments. But still does post the comments. I read and updated and run cron. so it have to be a small error on the script somewhere within the blog. http://www.petesplace.co.cc in case you want to try it for your self.

I am very savy on php. but can not see this yet lol

I am a developer on platinumnuke on http://www.platinumnuke.com. Also a hosting provider. if anything I can do for you just ask. thank you in advance Pedro

still do post. but I just wanted to get the error out. no other comments has this problem. I test the link comments no error. and the blog do work with no error.

PS: the add bottom never stop going around. Only stop after you refresh the page them the posting shows.
The Forum post is edited by Pedro Jan 26 '11
Pedro
Pedro Jan 3 '11
I fix my blog comments error the update fail to update so I got the regular download and the update download together mixed. uploaded by ftp to the site error gone.
Den Team
Den Jan 3 '11
Hello Pedro.
What actually error did you get when try to autoupdate blog plugin via admin panel?
Pedro
Pedro Jan 6 '11
OW Debug - ErrorMessage: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated
File: /var/www/clients/client1/web19/web/ow_plugins/blogs/controllers/admin.php
Line: 53

this is what I getting now went trying to do setting
Den Team
Den Jan 6 '11
thanks for report
Rivu
Rivu Jan 6 '11
Hi Pedro.
was the error because of an older version,and Fixed when u did update?
Pedro
Pedro Jan 6 '11
when I first discover the script I install, them I see that was another file on the download with the update. I did both of them and the only place I have the problem is on the blog comments. them I i build a oxwall demo site. But did it diferent. I got the regular download and the update download and I mix the file before I run the install. will I have no error on the blog comment on the demo. But I do have the error on the setting of the blog. on both of them OW Debug - ErrorMessage: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated
File: /var/www/clients/client1/web19/web/ow_plugins/blogs/controllers/admin.php
Line: 53

this is what I getting now went trying to do setting
Den Team
Den Jan 6 '11
We will fix this eror in upcoming update
Christian Gassand
Christian Gassand Mar 31 '23

Hello there! I'm here seeking information on how to add a commenting feature to my concrete dry website. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how to go about it. Can anyone lend me a hand with this? Thank you!

The Forum post is edited by Christian Gassand Mar 31 '23
tommchris
tommchris Feb 28
The genesis of Kinitopet can be traced back to the fervent imagination of its creators, who sought to craft a game that transcended the boundaries of conventional gameplay.