We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How To Create a Link to Local Page? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
cit27
cit27 Jul 3 '12
The Questions?
How To Create a link to my specialpage: ex. GroupPage: mysite/groups/101 or PhotoPage: mysite/photo/useralbums/myusername

as a Admin, I tried to create a link to local page using Pages & Menus Tool: ex. Create a link to My special Group page but when i click the link...the result page is blank page..

Pages and Menus only for creating a new page and external link.

or the Questions is?
How to use page and menus tool for creating a link to a special groups page, photos, etc

Thank you

The Forum post is edited by cit27 Jul 3 '12
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jul 3 '12
if im not mistaken your questions are maybe related to this plugin http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/125
cit27
cit27 Jul 3 '12
Thanks for your answer very quickly OWDesigns.
I'm referring to is not about the url slug or meta keyword (
though I also really like to have a Oxwall Art Advanced SEO plugin?

My Point
is it possible for admin to create a link to internal link using "Pages and Menus tool" such as: link to special group that has been created before. and How?

By Using Pages and Menus
I can create a link to external page (link to others website)
I can create a new page (in my site)
But i don`t know how to create a link to my special blogspost, group pages, etc (or All Internal Link or Local Pages)

Sorry my english (This Google translated)
Thank U
The Forum post is edited by cit27 Jul 3 '12
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jul 3 '12
i see, when creating a new page simple circle the "External URL" and paste the link you want to the box then click submit.
The Forum post is edited by Soloplayer Designs Jul 3 '12
cit27
cit27 Jul 3 '12
Oke Owdesigns: thank u I got it
I have to use the second option"external url" (not the first option "the local page"), although the link is an internal link like groups, blogs, and others.

SOLVED
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jul 4 '12
Your welcome, i see your new about this software if you have more questions feel free to ask.