We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i have a problem with this theme - Venus | Forum

Micha
Micha Jul 28 '16
Hi@all i have a problem with this theme..sorry my english is horrible..when i write a chat messege( in mobile-mode, teste whith 2 smartphones) the chat window is under sidebar...i have try on the demo page...look photo..on my page the same problem...its not when i try it on dashboard page...on the demopage its on "browse user" ..the same is on my site (in mobile mode)when i send messege from profil page....i have a screenshot from oxwal demopage here..

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 29 '16
This will help with the sidebar issue. It will set the width to 0. When you click on the nav icon at the top it will expand. Just copy, and paste it into the custom css section for the theme in the admin panel.

@media only screen and (min-width: 481px) and (max-width: 767px) {
.messagepop {
    width: 0px;
}
}
@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
.messagepop {
}
}
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jul 29 '16
Micha
Micha Jul 29 '16
Hello and thx for the fast answer :)top :)  the problem its works 1 time, when i click on nav icon.(to see my dashboard ..my credits or ..).the sidebar is back...its not possible to make the chat window smaller.. greets from germany and thanks
Micha
Micha Jul 29 '16
 i ask me, why the chat window (IN MOBIL MODE) is in "dashboard" over the sidebar, and on "My profil" under the sidebar? the problem its on oxwall demopage the same...its the same in firefox and chrome..why..whats the difference between  the dashboard and profil ?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 29 '16
I found this to decrease the message box width. If that is what you are referring to.
I've added it to the code above. When you click the nav icon the menu will display. When you click it again it will hide.

@media only screen and (min-width: 481px) and (max-width: 767px) {
.messagepop {
}
.ow_chat_dialog.ow_open {
    display: unset;
}
}
@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
.messagepop {
}