We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Website is not sending push to Android App? - OF Counter | Forum

Mauricio
Mauricio Aug 3 '16
Hi. Are there any extra steps needed to configure this plugin to work with an Android App based on WebKit webview?

I have setup Android app on OneSignal as documented.

The device receives the test push from OneSignal, but new notifications from website are not arriving. They do work on Chrome on desktop.

Thanks

Sean
Sean Aug 4 '16
Sorry this plugin does not work with apps and is not supported. If you want to send notifications to apps that is an entirely different procedure. 

Thanks. 

Sean
Sean Aug 4 '16
You can't just wrap the site in an app wrapper, that will not work. 
Mauricio
Mauricio Aug 4 '16
Ok. Can you please point me in the right direction? By using OneSignal Documentation I can do it or I need something else? Are you aware of sample code online to look at?

BTW: nice plugin!
Thanks

Sean
Sean Aug 5 '16
You can use your one signal account to send notifications to apps, but I have never built an app and I would not know how to implement this. Onesignal has a documentation section on their website that show how the apis work. I would recommend reading that section. 

Many thanks. 

Jeremy Brown
Jeremy Brown Apr 4 '18
hello, you can apply android app development guide and understand how to install or make a program, we will help you without fail, and you will remain satisfied, and we will have a sense of accomplishment.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic