We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

failure to upgrade to Platform version 1.4.0 (build 5130) Oxwall Community Software | Forum

Benjamin
Benjamin Jul 5 '12
good morning I have problems last night I did the automatic update from the server that I have hired, and I stopped working many options from manipulating the buttons of the pages that are in the top add a new one and I do not recognize out misconfigured and several opcines lets not let them change my address

www.chk2.net

if anyone knows if there is any way to fix these details or how to return to the previous version it much agradecere

attached some shots tel site errors
Attachments:
  fotos.jpg (147.53Kb)
  menu.jpg (107.96Kb)
  menus.jpg (122.33Kb)
  radio.jpg (124.77Kb)
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 6 '12
More details, Ben. I don't see anything on those screenshot that could give me a hint. And also I didn't understand your comments, sorry.
Benjamin
Benjamin Jul 9 '12
thanks for your answer using google translator to get my message, the faults detected are as follows try to be very detailed
1. where the tabs are links to personal information as all that does not point to the link listed but only says javascript :/ /
2. Photo plugin when going up says upgrade flash player to vercion probe 10.0 and 11.1 and also having the leaves do it the other way does not leave the page
3. I wanted him placed in a compartment with html code and did not accept it as a new page that aparecieta in the menu bar and out misconfigured and not even let me delete or edit this page

and thus appeared more errors after upgrading from 1.3 to 1.4.0 (build 5130)

if you need any other information let me know