We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Запуск выполнения PHP задач Crontab в Windows(Cron Configuration Guide) | Forum

Aleksej
Aleksej Jul 6 '12
  Хочу поделиться опытом, как организовать выполнение задачи run.php в Windows. Есть хорошая утилита Crontab под Windows, которая подойдет для наших нужд. Нужно будет отредактировать файл crontab в любом текстовом редакторе, указав пути к PHP и к скрипту run.php
  Прикрепляю архив с утилитой, в файле crontab указан пример запуска задачи, в фоновом режиме(я думаю многие сталкивались с проблемой мигающего окна на экране, что очень сильно мешало).
  Запуск утилиты производится с помощью crontab.exe, остановка утилиты - через диспетчер задач.
The Forum post is edited by Aleksej Jul 10 '12
Attachments:
  crontab.zip (21.07Kb)
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
I really love to read this post and I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks and Regards earn money for watching videos
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
I’d have got to talk with you here. Which is not some thing It’s my job to do! I enjoy reading a post that can get people to believe. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment! sv388
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Harry Potter is the best, i really like Daniel Radcliffe because he acts very well. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Hey, I simply hopped over in your web page by means of StumbleUpon. Not one thing I might in most cases learn, however I favored your feelings none the less. Thank you for making something price reading. Christy
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
auto insurance is indeed very important, insurance can protect your property; topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
The the next time I just read a weblog, I really hope that this doesnt disappoint me about brussels. Get real, Yes, it was my replacement for read, but When i thought youd have something intriguing to talk about. All I hear can be a number of whining about something you could fix if you ever werent too busy looking for attention. okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
Where may I get a hold of this page layout? money 6x reit holdings
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
You completed a few good points there. I did a search on the matter and found nearly all folks will go along with with your blog. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Thank you for your information and respond to you. auto loans westvirginia topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Thank you for making the honest try to explain this. I feel very strong about it and wish to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you attain extra intensive knowledge, could you thoughts adding more posts similar to this one with more information? It could be extremely helpful and helpful for me and my colleagues. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
I also believe therefore , perfectly pent post! . phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
There are certainly a number of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to convey up. I supply the ideas above as normal inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where an important thing will likely be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around issues like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the affect of only a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. Miss Verlene Happy 17th Birthday Wishes
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 6
Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog! 호빠
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
Certainly completely with your conclusions and imagine that you’ve made some excellent points. Also, I like design of one’s site plus the ease of navigation. I’ve bookmarked your site and may return often! fintechzoom.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
After study many of the websites on the web site now, i really such as your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls look at my internet site as well and make me aware what you consider. 78win