We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Email notifications | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Despina
Despina Jul 7 '12
Firstly, I appologise in advance if this question has been asked and if I am not posting in the right place!!!
I am new to oxwall and I LOVE IT!
How can users receive notification when someone has replied to their post, or they recieve a gift or a message?
The theme I have is very nice indeed, can some one help me remove the title logo? Do I have to contact the theme designer?

EDIT: I failed to mention....I know there is email notification on the dashboard. But it's not working.

Thanks in advance
Despina Xeni

The Forum post is edited by Despina Jul 8 '12
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 9 '12
Why do you think it doesn't work? Set it to daily and you will receive notifications every day.
Despina
Despina Jul 9 '12
Thank you for your reply.
I am just experimenting with Oxwall, it's great...why do I think it doesn't work...
I have all notifications set and applied to daily. When i am sent gifts or private messages or there is a wall post I am not receving messages, neither are the other users. Website only been up a couple of days.
www.pinkpalace.org.uk
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 18 '12
Do you receive any emails from your website? It seems that your Cron is not set up properly. Did you try mass mailing?
Despina
Despina Jul 18 '12
I will try mass mailling.....and learn how to use Cron on my Cpanel! Thank you