We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ATTENTION Mainpage Icons ALSO dont working - Match Responsive Landing Premium | Forum

Moni
Moni Aug 15 '16
its now my second report about bugs. here another bug. I ask myself why the seller is not testing all before selling it to make quality sure of this products.

As you can see at the mainpage when clicking on the icons it also dont work!!

MEANS nothing happen if click on that icons!!! I already report that in my first bug but it was forgotten to fix in the new update. I didnt checked the other icons and would recommend the seller to check his complete theme before again!

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 15 '16

NB: you must have some content active on index page to work those button , because we applied some js function over the index page content .. you have two options either you remove those js [ you will loss some special scroll effect and animation for index page ] or  add some content on index page .. please check our demo site and this screenshot .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 15 '16
# if you don't want to use newsfeed in index page need to delete some js from index master page . please give me your credentials by private message .

why you are not making landing page as first page before login ?  if you don't allow user to access index page then customization are not require . now it's up to you if need it i can do it for you .

The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Aug 15 '16
Moni
Moni Aug 15 '16
Those bottons are for signing in or changing language! what this has to do with contents??? 
Moni
Moni Aug 15 '16
you didnt answered my private message! make sure to fix that.
Moni
Moni Aug 15 '16
You already had the logins from my page before i wrote that bug. 

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 16 '16
yes ! all those buttons has relation with content that's why i'm talking about it . this is not a bug until you add content those JavaScript will not work . 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 16 '16
we have send you a private message please check .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 16 '16

please check it .

You do not have permission to reply this topic