We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can someone help me? | Forum

christine
christine Aug 16 '16
Error 500 after installing "share this" plugin. Now I can not reach my admin page

Error details: Type: Exception Message: There is no active plugin with key `sharethissocial`! File: /www/webvol17/6g/oqghdq7kcwrfs0c/nyhetspalatset.se/public_html/ow_core/plugin_manager.php Line: 85 Trace: #0 /www/webvol17/6g/oqghdq7kcwrfs0c/nyhetspalatset.se/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(591): OW_PluginManager->getPlugin('sharethissocial') #1 /www/webvol17/6g/oqghdq7kcwrfs0c/nyhetspalatset.se/public_html/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(330): BOL_PluginService->deactivate('sharethissocial') #2 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->deactivate(Array) #3 /www/webvol17/6g/oqghdq7kcwrfs0c/nyhetspalatset.se/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(276): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins), Array) #4 /www/webvol17/6g/oqghdq7kcwrfs0c/nyhetspalatset.se/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(252): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins)) #5 /www/webvol17/6g/oqghdq7kcwrfs0c/nyhetspalatset.se/public_html/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #6 /www/webvol17/6g/oqghdq7kcwrfs0c/nyhetspalatset.se/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #7 {main}

Suddenly the site started to work again? I removed the plugin
The Forum post is edited by christine Aug 16 '16
ross Team
ross Aug 16 '16
I'm sorry is the issue resolved or nor? 
christine
christine Aug 18 '16
Thank you for checking up on me. When removed the plugin the site came back. I had to "go back" on the arrow in my browser. This shouldnt work really. But it did. I deleted the plugin (tried) but when I updated my command, the page crashed. Finally I succeeded to remove the plugin. Now it works great again.
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '16
Ok, thanks for letting us know.