We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Warning Clicking on image preview in admin area dont shows the pic - Match Responsive Landing Premium | Forum

Moni
Moni Aug 16 '16
Clicking on image preview in admin area dont shows the pic means example pic so that costumer will know what kind of image is there and where

it just shows a white screen so that no one will know what exactly picture is there. 

Can you tell me how costumers who bought this theme will know what image example is there when its white? should he guess it or what?

Attachments:
  noimagepreview.PNG (40Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Aug 16 '16
Hello , white background it is depend on the image size and resolutions ! the css in admin area is lodes from simplicity theme you can check by inspecting area .  

Can you tell me how costumers who bought this theme will know what image example is there when its white?  

obviously admin can identify which image  it is because there is field name on the left side before you click on image . may be image size is large or too law or many be align on side or out of area , it doesn't matter while you can identify it and once you upload an image it will appear to the respective places .

Kind Regards

SPRINTALLY SOLUTIONS 

Moni
Moni Aug 19 '16
thank you. i have wrote to you a private message. can you please answer
You do not have permission to reply this topic