We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Chat for oxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ChatPause
ChatPause Jul 9 '12
Hi I hope this is ok to post im sorry if not,

I have noticed a few people asking for a replacement chat for there oxwall as a replacement to tinychat just to put it out there I have a flash chat server that is text based but has emotions, youtube uploads in rooms, upload avatar or webcam clip, and room owners have control of there users, also flash games built in, if it is started as aloud I will post a link to the chat for you to see if it would work for you,

to help pay for my hosting costs I do rent my rooms at $4 pcm but will also use in future plans to add live chat cams and the prive will not go up,

The chat will work for you oxwall by paste a html code into a new page displaying you own room, please let me know if I can send the link out for people to see

ChatPause
ChatPause Jul 9 '12
Here is a screen shot of 1 of the chat rooms, and yes you can use with your iphone and android, :) 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103416893136065&set=a.103416889802732.5427.100004032641793&type=3&theater