We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SkaDate - Omni | Forum

Sypa CC (Creative Fertile)
Is this theme skadate compatible?
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
I have not tested it on Skadate. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 25 '16
Hmmm, you have more experience, what kind of problems I could have on skadate? I would like to use your theme especially for mobile devices. 
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
There can be layout issues with My matches and My profile pages. 
Thank you ross.

I hate skadate, I hate skadate, I hate skadate! They made ads with Oxwall plugins and that was the reason why I'm using skadate but we have every time problems using Oxwall plugins and themes on it. I know this is not your problem so please excuse me but I'm really angry and disappointed with skadate.
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
No problem at all. 

I can fix the layout issues on your Skadate website, after you obtain the theme and install it on your website. 

ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
Just need to apply some additional styles. 
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
Oh, wait, there's no index page on Skadate, right? 
By the way, you have a much better support than skadate ;)

I'm going to check up which of your themes is better for our project (this or rainbow) and I tell you, if we have problems. Thanks again. 
There is an index page.
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
I mean after a user logs in, if you type www.yourdomain.com/index you'll be taken to dashboard page or the page that stays first in the menu list. 
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
That's what bothers me, I don't know what's going to happen to index page on Skadate as well. 
After login the users get to the index page on our project.
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
Oh, alright, what widgets your index page has? 
The only reason why I bought skadate was the solution with oxwall partnership. I didn't know before how difficult it would be. Else I would use directly Oxwall or (please forgive me) dolphin. 
ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
Yes, I understand. 
On index page we use different HTML widget and photo, blog, video, newsfeed, ifiles, groups, event, birthday, rss and skadates quick search.

ross Team
ross Aug 25 '16
Well, photo, blogs, video, newsfeed, groups, events, and birthday widgets are allowed for, 

quick search and ifiles - I don't know how they'll look for sure, 100% they'll be stretched as it is 1 column index page. 

We can test it anyway, at the very least, I can refund you the money and revoke the license. 

Ok ross, this is more than fair.

I want to use your theme just for mobile devices with aron's 'Mobile for oxwall' plugin. Maybe I can find solutions by myself if I have problems. 

Thanks again.
You do not have permission to reply this topic