We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Boring Social Buttons Bar | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Maurizio Capannoli
Maurizio Capannoli Aug 26 '16

Anyone knows this buttons bar? How can I remove it? It appears on every template. Yes, I have YNO Social Publisher installed but they say that "We'd like to confirm that the Share options (in your screenshot) doesn't belong to our Social Publisher plugin".

Please Help me!

ross Team
ross Aug 29 '16
These buttons added by some third party plugin, disable all one by one and see which plugin adds these buttons, then remove it by disabling in Installed plugins section in the admin panel. 
Maurizio Capannoli
Maurizio Capannoli Aug 29 '16
Thank you Ross. Of course I did it. The only result is "YNO Social Publisher fault" (the buttons disappear if I disable this plugin) but, as I wrote, YNO technical assistance had reply that that bar don't belong to theyr plugin.

CSS Inspection made by myself doesn't seems to help. I  searched the code and the classes recalled by the code that are capable to change the position of the plugin seems don't belong to any of my site's site!

<div id="at4-share" class="at4-share addthis_32x32_style atss atss-left addthis-animated slideInLeft at4-show"> is the HTML

.at4-show....

.atss-left ...

are some of the classes that controls this box. 

The text search did no match on the entire site code! :(

ross Team
ross Aug 29 '16
Have you told them that after disabling their plugin the buttons dissappear? 
Maurizio Capannoli
Maurizio Capannoli Aug 29 '16
Yes, of course. No answer by now. Some days ago I upload a pair of free social plugins, lately removed. I think that one of them had made the mess. I'll update you with news (if any)