We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Flaws in the theme.? - white | Forum

Rob
Rob Aug 29 '16
Ross,

Is this some kind of a flaw in the theme.?

Attachments:
  Flaws in the theme.JPG (19Kb)
ross Team
ross Aug 29 '16
Hello Daydreams, 

I believe so, can you pm me your ftp and admin website access details, I'll take a look at the issue. Sorry for inconveniences. 

Rob
Rob Aug 31 '16
Sorry Ross, the problem is apparently a graphic problem from our browser ( Google Chrome) on the laptop that we use. A desktop computer does not have this problem . It lies on our laptop for as yet. Anyway, thanks for your comment.
ross Team
ross Aug 31 '16
Ok, let me know if you need my assistance. 
Rob
Rob Sep 1 '16
Be sure that we then contact you. 1 question we do have , will there be an update on the White theme.? A landing page maybe.?
ross Team
ross Sep 1 '16
There will be an update if something changes in the structure of Oxwall software templating and in case there's an issue with the layout. 

As to the landing page - I'm not sure, as I already have IVA theme with the landing page. Soon I will be publishing new theme, light one, with the sign-in landing page. Also it will have new user listings, that are provided via plugin, so no other themes in the store will have it. Will be very good-looking. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 1 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic