We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem | Forum

Home
Home Sep 3 '16
I have a problem in my Cpanel it won't let me update to 1.8.4 v I'm using 1.8.1 it won't let me update if I do it bugs the software on my page end. And secondly I'm wanting to make it so certain accounts pay me money like a membership how do I do this ? And how do I make menu mobile visual viewable with custom page items on the navigation? 
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 3 '16
As for the update. You will need to make sure your php version is 5.5. As of version 1.8.2 this is a requirement. Previous php versions will cause issues.

As for the second one. You may want to check into the Paid Membership plugin. I understand that it also requires a payment gateway to work. I don't use it so I can't tell you much about it.

As for the third one, I think that has been asked before, but I don't think there was a resolution other than custom code modification, or you can use a responsive theme, and use it's capabilities for mobile view.