We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hello everyone - Venus | Forum

kathy godde
kathy godde Sep 4 '16

How can I change the direction of the button "Login"

to the sign-in page and not the connection to the javascript?

Attachments:
  1.png (1099Kb)
  2 .png (576Kb)
  i want that .png (863Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 7 '16
If you are wanting everyone to see the page in pic 3, you should be able to do that by going to admin / settings / user settings. Under the privacy section where it says "Guest can view the site" select "No".
kathy godde
kathy godde Sep 7 '16

Yes indeed it is a solution but that does not suit me.

in fact a visitor not register must be able to see some page, so I have to leave the option to yes

the site works very well but I find that the sign-in page also allows registered members to connect is nicer than the box javascript in look.

it is may be possible to modify the script box but I have not managed to put a picture there, much less a slideshow

I know it's a detail thank you anyway for your answer

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 8 '16
Maybe a redirect to the login page instead of the sign in box with the overlay. I don't know how to do the redirects, but there is a link associated to the sign in button.
It doesn't look like there is much you can do with the sign in box itself since it uses some of the same elements as the other sign in. I did manage to get a background image to display behind the box instead of the transparent overlay. I just don't know how many of the other float boxes it will show behind.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Sep 8 '16
kathy godde
kathy godde Sep 8 '16
Yes it is just redirecting the login button I seek or rather how to change the link? otherwise I have another idea but it will go through an html page upstream of the site, it will be less efficient but the sign-in page apparaitera often still
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 9 '16
You may have better response by posting in the main forum since it isn't related to the theme. Someone may be able to offer a solution on the re-direct.
kathy godde
kathy godde Sep 9 '16
I did it in the French forum but so far no response
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 9 '16
I'm guessing you may have already seen this.

http://www.ewtnet.com/...all-sign-in-page-as/

It may be your best option. After thinking; a re-direct may not work. I'm thinking it will just end up loading the main page again since users can view the site.
You do not have permission to reply this topic