We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Topic edit | Forum

Joby
Joby Jul 10 '12
ok Lets start when i do a install for plugins when i click install i got to a blank screen but i can bypass this error if i manual install no big deal..

but on the Main page it shows the titles example  forum+forum so on the pages i can change the title to just forum with no issue..

but on the top bar.. Were it has Main,members, then it shows forums+forums, groups+groups. if i try to edit those name i get the blank screen so it wont let me edit the names..

is there a issue here or a fix so i can edit the names?
The Forum post is edited by Joby Jul 10 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Basically there is a problem with your install. Languages are not properly installed.

Check whether you have correct access to the folders.
Joby
Joby Jul 11 '12
i have tried to do the manual install and when i got to the point it ask me if i wanted to install the plugins i did and i got the blank screen.. and i gave myself all the options when i created the database.. So i have done both through Softalioucs and a manual install and have issues both ways..
cPanel Version 11.32.3 (build 21) Theme x3 Apache version 2.2.22 PHP version 5.3.13 MySQL version 5.1.63-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating system linuxPerl version 5.10.1 Kernel version 2.6.32-320.4.1.lve1.

in case this helps i dont see the problem anywhere
Johnny Jarrell
Johnny Jarrell Jul 11 '12
Have you tried clearing out your browser cache?
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 17 '12
Joby, do you have error_reporting enabled on your server? I am asking because usually some errors should be displayed instead of blank page which is displayed when error_reporting is disabled.