We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Списки(категории) друзей | Forum

Aleksej
Aleksej Jul 12 '12
Хотелось бы такой плагин, чтобы друзей можно было определять в списки(категории) и чтобы эти категории появились в приватности(чтобы ограничивать определенную категорию друзей к личной информации). Кто за такой плагин? Кто может подать это предложение разработчикам, сделайте пожалуйста!
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
Can I just say what a relief to seek out somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how one can convey an issue to mild and make it important. More folks have to read this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked since you definitely have the gift. earn money for watching videos
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
contact lens are not only for fashion but it can also protect your eyes from dust and UV radiation,. sv388
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I’m as you could probably teach a category on how to produce a great blog. This really is fantastic! I need to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly understand how to make your website more than just a rant about a issue. Youve caused it to be feasible for visitors to connect. Good for you, because not that many individuals understand what theyre doing. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I’m as you could probably teach a category on how to produce a great blog. This really is fantastic! I need to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly understand how to make your website more than just a rant about a issue. Youve caused it to be feasible for visitors to connect. Good for you, because not that many individuals understand what theyre doing. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Spot up with this write-up, I honestly think this web site requirements a great deal more consideration. I’ll oftimes be once more to learn a great deal more, thank you that information. Christy Rachel
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
some tanning salons have high power uv lamps which can shorten the amount of time you need to expose yourself:: topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
I simply found your internet website many days ago and i have been reading through it frequently. you have got a good range of useful data on the site and 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
You should consider starting an email list. It would take your site to its potential. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
guess what? I like what you wrote, added you to my FeeBurner. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
guess what? I like what you wrote, added you to my FeeBurner. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
The the next time I read a blog, I’m hoping who’s doesnt disappoint me about that one. I mean, I know it was my replacement for read, but I really thought youd have some thing fascinating to talk about. All I hear is really a number of whining about something you could fix when you werent too busy searching for attention. phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
I dugg some of you post as I thought they were very useful very beneficial. Happy 20th Birthday Wishes
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 6
This blog helps to many people. You can use their services in your work. You can read about all details of their service. 호빠
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
I’d have got to consult you here. Which isn’t something It’s my job to do! I spend time reading a post which will make people believe. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment! fintechzoom.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
Another thing I have really noticed is the fact that for many people, bad credit is the consequence of circumstances beyond their control. By way of example they may happen to be saddled having an illness so they really have large bills for collections. It might be due to a job loss or the inability to do the job. Sometimes divorce process can truly send the budget in an opposite direction. Thank you for sharing your thinking on this blog. 78win