We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Auto-update error - OF Counter | Forum

John
John Oct 4 '16
I received the notification in my admin panel that a new version was available.  I went to update this plugin in admin panel, and Oxwall returned the error message PLUGIN IS UP TO DATE.

But the admin panel still shows this plugin as being updated.

If I were simply to uninstall the plugin, download the latest version from the Oxwall shop and install that, would I lose all my settings and have to redo them?
Sean
Sean Oct 4 '16
Odd, I didn't get that error on any of my test sites.

If you uninstall it you will have to redo your settings, yes.

JoshWho
JoshWho Oct 6 '16
I had the same issue. Is there a update or was that a glitch? Looks the same after i did the update and it notified me saying plugin was already up to date.
Sean
Sean Oct 6 '16
There was an update it should be version 13 now. My test sites auto updated fine so I'm not sure why this is happening. 
Sean
Sean Oct 6 '16
When I get home I will try re-uploading the plugin to the store.
JoshWho
JoshWho Oct 15 '16
Did you ever fix this? Every day I get told there is a update notification and I go ahead and do it and it just says already updated.
Sean
Sean Oct 15 '16
I can't recreate the error. I'm on holiday until Monday. I will look properly then. Sorry I can't look sooner. 
The Forum post is edited by Sean Oct 15 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Oct 16 '16
i have a feeling it is the version number that is wrong. Easy solution would be to just update it to a new version number then everyone's update will work fine.
You do not have permission to reply this topic