We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blank page after fresh install on clean server | Forum

Corey
Corey Oct 9 '16
I have spent most of this rainy weekend to explore OXwall which I have heard lots about. The demo was very impressive :)

Unfortunately.... after following the install instructions to the letter, 3 times... All I'm getting for the time I invested, is a blank page.

I have googled the problem, unfortunately, the problem seems common enough, as google reveals quite a few results. They all stop short of providing a solution.

I am running a quality VPS with CentOS 6 and cPanel.
Have tried installing from Softaculous and also manually (FTP) and via SSH using wget to download the zip file. Result was the same. A blank page.

Unfortunately I have given up. One would think that it would install painlessly on a stock standard nixbox without having to stuff around to get it working.
Everything else I have tried to install from Softaculous has worked as expected.

I'll check it out again in a few months, hopefully your developers will get it to install like Dolphin or Joomla - Unfortunately they don't look as good as OXwall - if it worked :-)
ross Team
ross Oct 9 '16
Chris +1