We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error when customize home page | Forum

Ana Rosa
Ana Rosa Jul 22 '12

Hello

I have a site that uses the theme of cherry.

When I try to customize the main page of the site returns error.

I've tried performing the following actions to correct the problem:

1 - update the site

2 - update plugins

3 - update on the subject

4 - uninstalling and reinstalling the theme

5 - change the theme

and the error continues.

When I installed everything worked oxwall and last month the site began to show this error.

The debug code is below:

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Class ADS_CMP_SidebarAds does not existFile:/home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:166Trace:#0 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(166): ReflectionClass->__construct('ADS_CMP_Sidebar...')#1 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(81): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('ADS_CMP_Sidebar...')#2 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(111): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('ADS_CMP_Sidebar...')#3 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_smarty/template_c/b9c8156aae342acac4d122660fa9e92fe4fea5f4.file.drag_and_drop_index_customize.html.php(189): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))#4 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_50049d28e9a5b(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))#5 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/anarosa/p...')#6 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/anarosa/p...')#7 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()#8 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render()#9 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render()#10 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render()#11 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()#12 /home/anarosa/public_html/comequeto.com.br/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest()#13 {main}Type:ReflectionException

Please help me!

Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 24 '12
Ana, try installing the Ads plugin, deactivate ads widgets and uninstall the plugin then. That should do the trick for you.