We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Time Change for Slideshow - Nightshade - SB | Forum

Giovanni
Giovanni Oct 30 '16
How can i easy change the timing for the slideshow ?

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 30 '16
I have attached a file with the css that controls the timing. You will notice that the top two elements "li span" and "li div" both have time settings divisible by 6, and the corresponding elements below them reflect this division. I tested it on my test site by setting the top two to 60s, and slide 2 "10s" slide 3 "20s" slide 4 "30s" slide 5 "40s" and slide 6 "50s". Slide 1 always starts at 0s. This set a 10 second delay on the slideshow instead of the original 6 second delay.
Just copy and paste the css in the file to the custom css in the admin panel.

Let me know if this helps, and I'll put it in the support section as well.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Oct 30 '16
Attachments:
  Slideshow timing.txt (2Kb)
Giovanni
Giovanni Oct 30 '16
It would be great, if we can setup the time in the settings.....

I would have a change from 5 Minutes for example .....

your solution with 10 seconds works

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 30 '16
Having it in the settings wouldn't really be possible since there are multiple changes that work with each other.
You can adjust the timing to whatever you like. The initial setting was 6 seconds. I just moved it to 10 seconds to make sure it worked before posting it. Just remember to use increments of 6 so the timing can be applied across the 6 images.
Giovanni
Giovanni Oct 30 '16
Okay, sorry for the Question but what i have to set for a timing of for example 2 Minutes ?

The fading in is still the same time or not ?

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 30 '16
The timing affects the length of the display.

For 2 minutes you would use 720s "6 x 120" in the first two elements. then apply that across the images. slide 2 "120s" slide 3 "240s" slide 4 "360s" slide 5 "480s" slide 6 "600s". That should display each image for 2 minutes before transitioning to the next.

Giovanni
Giovanni Oct 30 '16
ou mean 5 x 120 in the first two elements ??
.cb-slideshow li span { -webkit-animation: imageAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; -moz-animation: imageAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; -o-animation: imageAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; -ms-animation: imageAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; animation: imageAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; } .cb-slideshow li div { -webkit-animation: titleAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; -moz-animation: titleAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; -o-animation: titleAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; -ms-animation: titleAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; animation: titleAnimation 120s linear infinite 0s; }

??
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 30 '16
No. It's 6 x 120. The first slide will use  0s - 119s automatically.

I've attached the file again with the settings you are looking for.
Attachments:
  Slideshow timing.txt (2Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic