We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error on photo upload - OF Counter | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Oct 30 '16

To get the error details follow these steps:

- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true

- Reproduce your last action.

Error details:

Type:Exception

Message:WideImage_Mapper_PNG returned an invalid result while saving to /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_userfiles/plugins/ofcounter/notification.png

File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_libraries/wideimage/Image.php

Line:164

Trace:#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_utilities/image.php(215): WideImage_Image->saveToFile('/var/zpanel/hos...', 80) #1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_plugins/ofcounter/controllers/admin.php(135): UTIL_Image->saveImage('/var/zpanel/hos...') #2 [internal function]: OFCOUNTER_CTRL_Admin->settings(Array) #3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(OFCOUNTER_CTRL_Admin), Array) #4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(226): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(OFCOUNTER_CTRL_Admin)) #5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(346): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #6 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #7 {main} 

JoshWho
JoshWho Oct 30 '16
i did a fresh install of the plugin since you never fixed the update problem and now trying to add everything back to it causes a error on photo upload
JoshWho
JoshWho Oct 30 '16
looking at this frsh install i didn't notice any changes from the previous version other than not being able to upload a photo. This sux. I had a working version and now i do not.
Sean
Sean Oct 31 '16
Yeah sorry for not updating the plugin, I have been dealing with the death of someone very close to me, sorry in this has inconvenienced you.

Absolutely nothing has changed in how the image has been uploaded or saved since about 5 versions ago, so nothing has changed that would affect this.

It seems like the function used to saved the image (the one that comes packaged with Oxwall is having trouble saving in the userfiles location:

Message:WideImage_Mapper_PNG returned an invalid result while saving to /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_userfiles/plugins/ofcounter/notification.png

File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_libraries/wideimage/Image.php

Line:164

Are your permissions correct on this folder?

Sean
Sean Oct 31 '16
Also people buying the plugin since the last update have not had this issue either.
Sean
Sean Oct 31 '16
Right.

I have updated the plugin to fix the update version error.

I have tried removing the icon and uploading it on 3 of my sites - all without problems.

You do not have permission to reply this topic