We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Poor Customer Service, Beware - Yoom - Chatroom | Forum

Christopher Matchmaker
I bought this plugin, I did not see the demo link but read the description. It was unusable to us so I asked the seller for a refund since we can not use this product. The seller Refused, so I opened a dispute with paypal, Now he removed it from my purchased plugins so I can even leave a review on it. And now i cant use it if I wanted to and he will not give my money back.

So he Has my money for a product I can not use, took the product back from me when I started a dispute so I cant leave a review of this. Bad Customer Service.

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 12 '16

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for contacting and purchasing yoom. We are glad that you decided to try out our plugin. However, we cannot issue you a refund.

We made sure our description was very clear and went ahead to provide a demo page to make sure things like this doesn't come up.

We only issue refund if our plugin does not work as specified and we are unable to fix the problem.

I hope you understand.

Kindly regards,

Ebenezer Obasi

Ebenezer Obasi
Your license was withdrawn because we need to review this properly. Some people here purchase a plugin, request for a refund because they already have the plugin. If you know how easy it is to clone a plugin, you will understand.

Your case is similar. You don't have any valid reason for requesting a refund. You claimed to be looking for a feature that clearly doesn't exist on this plugin. 

The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Nov 12 '16
Christopher Matchmaker
I will save your post for Paypals review, I will copy it all over to them. You are a scam and should not be selling Products on this site.
Ebenezer Obasi
Scam??? I can assure you that no one is trying to scam you. Like I mentioned, we need to do a little review before deciding whether to issue you a refund or not. Your claims were not legitimate.

The demo page clearly shows that users are allowed to create chatrooms. You claimed not to have seen this demo. That you purchased this plugin believing that it's a 'public' chatroom plugin (without the ability to create rooms).

That's your story, we just need a little checking to verify them. Hence, the license temporal removal.

Thanks *peace*

The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Nov 12 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic