We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin Info | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Gerry
Gerry Nov 23 '16
Does anyone know if the Zombaio pluging by Oxwall Accessories works with the Paid Membership plugin by Skalfa LLC?

There's nothing conclusive on the form, and OA isnt relying to messages again.
dave Leader
dave Nov 23 '16
I am not sure if it supports that plugin or not.  However the fact that the Developer is not replying to your messages should be a big red flag.  
Gerry
Gerry Nov 24 '16

Quote from dave I am not sure if it supports that plugin or not.  However the fact that the Developer is not replying to your messages should be a big red flag.  
Dave, there's no other option except CCBill, and that costs a fortune to set up an account. What I was looking to do was use the Zombaio account to have the sites generate the money needed to get CCBill running, then swap over. 

Zombaio would be short term, if the two plugins work together.

dave Leader
dave Nov 24 '16
Anything From Skalfa you can pretty much be assured works. I mean i have not seen alot of complaints.

Im talking about the other developer for Zombaio, just be carefull, as i said the fact that he is not replying to you should be a big red flag.  

Whats wrong with just using Paypal for your gateway?

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 24 '16
Gerry
Gerry Nov 24 '16

Quote from dave Anything From Skalfa you can pretty much be assured works. I mean i have not seen alot of complaints.
Skalfa's stuff has good feedback. I've no reservations there.

Quote from dave

Whats wrong with just using Paypal for your gateway?

Not Paypal friendly. My others will be, but this particular site needs a Merchant that allows adult content. Paypal wont entertain that.

Hopefully, someone will know if both the Zombaio and Paid Membership plugins work together.