We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Add space between video thumbnails | Forum

Kevin
Kevin Dec 2 '16

Testing on PC Browsers and iPad Landscape orientation. (Portrait and narrow browser windows are not impacted, as they list vertically.)

On the Browse Video main screen, the video thumbnails are packed in line right next to each oter. Where would I add some padding between thumbnails. Shows on PC browsers and iPad landscape. Browser Full-screen option adds the gap I am looking for.

Is this in video_list_widget.html?

Notes:

-Mobile is NOT selected.

-I also have the SPVideo Lite Plugin installed. However thought this would be in standard Video plugin.

Didn't think it was theme issue either...

Can add a picture if not clear.

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Kevin Dec 2 '16
dave Leader
dave Dec 3 '16
Im sure its in the css somewhere that you can add some spacing
Kevin
Kevin Dec 3 '16
UPDATED

Ok. Turns out I should have looked closer at the base.css for the theme. Since it a a cool responsive theme, there were different @media sections which changed values accordingly.  I will go ahead and mod for screen each width.

Please move this to Themes, and marked resolved.

Thanks!

The Forum post is edited by Kevin Dec 3 '16
pu ff
pu ff Oct 5 '23
Petite chairs are typically lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it convenient to rearrange seating arrangements or move buy 4000 watch hours on youtube the chair around different areas of the room.