We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photos height cut off on screen width of 479-862 - Omni Blue | Forum

Kevin
Kevin Dec 4 '16
On the Photo screen...

Need help correcting the settings in the base.css for screen-width 479-768ow_photo...
For device/browser width in this range, the photos are cut off so you do not see the whole height.  Narrow settings for <480 are working fine.
The issues is reproducible in PC browser set to a width in that range. Fix is needed for landscape iPhone5

Added snapshot of Chrome Browser window.
Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Kevin Dec 4 '16
Kevin
Kevin Dec 4 '16
Attachment did not show on original...
ross Team
ross Dec 4 '16
Can you please provide screenshot of the issue? 
Kevin
Kevin Dec 5 '16

It was the filename that stopped the upload...

The Forum post is edited by Kevin Dec 5 '16
Attachments:
  760 wide browser.JPG (120Kb)
ross Team
ross Dec 5 '16
Does the issue persist on the default theme? 
The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 5 '16
Kevin
Kevin Dec 5 '16
Can I change themes and not lose any code changes when I switch back? (Never have changed)
ross Team
ross Dec 5 '16
Yes, you can. 
Kevin
Kevin Dec 5 '16
Switched to Simplicity- Looks like same issue there on browser. Slightly different issue on vertical iPad.
Attachments:
  Simplicity 750 wide browser.JPG (139Kb)
  ipad_portrait.jpg (130Kb)
Kevin
Kevin Dec 5 '16
Simplicity is also totally unusable on iPhone portrait also. Omni-Blue is perfect there
Attachments:
  portrait_ios.jpg (154Kb)
ross Team
ross Dec 5 '16
If you can't upload the photo on the default theme, that means the issue is in the software, create a post on the Oxwall forum
ross Team
ross Dec 5 '16
As to your original issue, can you please provide screenshot of that as well on my theme? I still don't understand what do you mean you don't see the whole photo height
You do not have permission to reply this topic