We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Question on the Member screen before purchase - Dublin | Forum

Kevin
Kevin Dec 5 '16
Ross- have your Omni Blue. However the demo of this Dublin responsive theme looks awesome!

Only question I have before purchasing has to do with the Members screen.  All of the other screens are right on.

Here is what I would like to know if it is easy to adapt on Member screen:

a) Currently on portrait mobile (screens <479) it displays one member per row, where it could easily fit two.

b) On browsers and iPad the number of members maxs out at three. Would like it to fit as many as it can per row. (Just like the other sections do Groups, Photos, Video and Events.

If easy for me to change (with info ;), then I am ready to purchase.

Thanks

ross Team
ross Dec 5 '16
Kevin, let me check if it is possible to do, I'll get back to you asap. 
Kevin
Kevin Dec 8 '16
Have you had an opportunity to review code? I just noticed this morning in the demo that it already does it for members on the Main page.

Thanks.

Kevin
Kevin Dec 8 '16
Ross- I went ahead and purchased the theme now :) That way I can makes any minor tweaks needed.  Hopefully you will have the Members screen update before the end of the month. Dublin Theme looks great! 
ross Team
ross Dec 8 '16
Hello Kevin, due to the structure of the Members page, it is not possible to have 2 members in the row. See screenshot. 

As to the IPad, there can be 6 members max in a one row. However there's a noticable gap between 3 and 4 member, due to the structure of the theme and Members page in particular. 

Kevin
Kevin Dec 8 '16
on ipad I think 6 is better, and probably does three in portrait

on iphone is vertical space really needed to be 227? seems with  adjustment they could be closer

ross Team
ross Dec 8 '16
Can you please show that on the screenshot? I mean vertical space 227? 
Kevin
Kevin Dec 9 '16
Looking at your second screenshot it is highlighted in the new attachment..
Attachments:
  Screenshot-from-2016-12-09-100605.jpg (131Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic