We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin that allows payment paypal to the registration of a member | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Dec 8 '16
Hello, I am looking for a plugin that allows paypal payment to the registration of a member that I can activate in the profile questions in foonction of the type of account of the new member. An idea ?
dave Leader
dave Dec 8 '16
so you want a membership plugin.. there are several in the store

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/search/plugin?q=membership

Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Dec 8 '16
Thank you, but I have already looked. If I ask, it is to have a precise answer to my need. That of being able to make pay only to the inscription and not once registered.
The Forum post is edited by Walter DAVIN Dec 8 '16
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Dec 8 '16
I develop my situation. I need to have a membership subscription to professional members with different accounts and profile questions at registration. And the other consumer members who will not pay for registration. The payment must therefore be made during the registration phase. If I have to develop a special plugin for that, tell me. Who can develop it? How much does it cost me? Thank you
dave Leader
dave Dec 8 '16
In the user roles section you can create a new role and call it VIP or Paid or whatever.  Then you can create a new account type also in the profile questions section.   Then with the membership plugin the user at registration will select the new account type from the membership type selection box.  Then they pay.  

Other users that register who choose free from the selection box do not pay. 

You can assign different questions for each.  

have a look at the  user roles section and the user profile questions section.  

https://wiki.oxwall.com/user-manual:users:user-roles

https://wiki.oxwall.com/user-manual:users:profile-questions

in the profile questions section on the top menu you will see add new.. click that to add a new account type. When you make a new account type it will show on the drop down on the registration page.  Once you have two account types then the drop down will appear in the registration section but not before. 

create a new account type then look at the registration page and you will see the drop down. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Dec 8 '16
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Dec 9 '16
Hello, thank you for these explanations. Nevertheless, I already set up all this. The plugins that are present in your shop do not allow payment during registration of the member, but only after the member is logged in with his / her ID. I was looking for a plugin that allows to force the payment on a precise account as of the entry of the inscription. I found another solution that will work the time that one of my developer is looking into the subject. Thanks again ! Walter
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Dec 9 '16
A preview of the result ;-)
dave Leader
dave Dec 9 '16
Hi, good to hear you got it handled.  I was not referring to any of my plugins but just as an overview of the possibility with the right plugin. I thought you would use the membership plugin to do this but i guess not. 

Anyway,  im glad you go it handled and have a happy holiday season :)

The Forum post is edited by dave Dec 9 '16
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Dec 9 '16
Thanks Dave ;-)