We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unable to open own and members profile Error 500 Internal Server Error. | Forum

SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 15 '16
site: ouraerospace.com

I'm site admin , I'm Unable to open own and members profile Error 500 Internal Server Error.

Error details: Type: Exception Message: Class BASE_CMP_CustomVideo does not exist File: /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 208 Trace: #0 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #1 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #2 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_frontend_panel.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #3 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_smarty/template_c/6173147a8d21b9f664fb139f77061004784c0526_0.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(81): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_58455417caa332_13356000(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #6 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #7 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #8 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/home/cyberqwr/...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #9 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_core/view_renderer.php(80): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/cyberqwr/...') #10 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/cyberqwr/...') #11 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #12 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #13 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(327): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', '55', false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #14 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #15 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_core/request_handler.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #16 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_core/request_handler.php(226): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel)) #17 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/ow_core/application.php(346): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #18 /home/cyberqwr/public_html/ouraerospace.com/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #19 {main}
dave Leader
dave Dec 15 '16
Do you have a custom video plugin?  If so uninstall it and see if the issue persistes.  

Then if that does not work, disable other third party plugins one at a time until you have them all deactivated and if it still persists then let us know. 

SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 15 '16
@dave I have done everything you said  and problem didn't solved .
dave Leader
dave Dec 15 '16
OK im not sure, ill have to think about this one.. 
SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 16 '16
oke dave
SinGhsukhwinder
@dave you may check on site: ouraerospace.com
dave Leader
dave Dec 16 '16
well, first of all before we do anything, you need to put the oxwall attribute back on your footer.  You are not authorized to remove the attribute and unless you are authorized to do so we cant give you any support unless you do. 

Sorry.. 

SinGhsukhwinder
no problem I can put it back dave I love oxwall
SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 17 '16
@dave I have put oxwall attribute back on footer . Help me now .
SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 20 '16
hi @dave @ross I have deleted files containing BASE_CMP_CustomVideo from database , they were three files and now its working fine ..

You can put forum as solved .

Thanks @dave @ross
dave Leader
dave Jan 5 '17
My sincere apologies, i was out for the holiday and family matters.  Yes that happens when the plugin is not properly deactivated, that code is in the deactivate and or uninstall file in the plugin files.   Sometimes when people manually disable plugins they do not consider that there may be special instructions associated with doing that.  So always be sure to check those folders when this happens. 

Glad you got it sorted. 

Oojimah Black
Oojimah Black Feb 10 '17
Hi, just to be clear on this issue. I have a plugin bought from Oswald store for video profiles. It seems to be the cause of this error. Can I fix it without discontinuing use?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 10 '17
@Oojimah Black
You will probably need to contact the plugin developer with the issue you are having. This is you best option to see if a fix is possible since they are familiar with their work.
Igor
Igor Jul 14 '17
SinGhsukhwinder,

In which folder files containing BASE_CMP_CustomVideo are located?
Quote from SinGhsukhwinder hi @dave @ross I have deleted files containing BASE_CMP_CustomVideo from database , they were three files and now its working fine ..

You can put forum as solved .

Thanks @dave @ross