We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Constantly displaying same two messages | Forum

KreativMind
KreativMind Dec 31 '16
Not sure why this started happening but sometimes when I go to edit the css under customize in the dashboard, it loads these 2 messages multiple times down the page. A simple refresh brings me to the page afterwards.

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Trying to get property of non-objectFile:/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:465OW Debug - WarningMessage:simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/ow_themes/darklets/theme.xml"File:/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:464

Also, receive these sometimes after logging out and being brought to the landing page since I have the site setup to show the login box as the home page. Any ideas? Running 1.8.4.1 with Munchen Theme.

The Forum post is edited by KreativMind Dec 31 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Dec 31 '16
Sounds like you may have debug set to "true" in the config. php. Go to oxwall / includes / config.php. scroll to the bottom. Make sure debug is set to "False".
KreativMind
KreativMind Dec 31 '16
Thanks. Changed it. Also before that, I replaced the theme_service.php file with the one unzipped out of the 1.8.4.1 zip file. It was different in file size from the original. After I did that, I haven't had the error display anymore.

Thanks for the prompt help.

The Forum post is edited by KreativMind Dec 31 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Dec 31 '16
Your welcome.
dave Leader
dave Jan 5 '17
Nice job Darryl