We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Page-visibility for GoldMembers only? | Forum

Andy Power
Andy Power Jan 12 '17
Hi,
I set up a new user role, next to guest and free (default): Goldmember.
But which advantage does it have, if a free member can see the same restricted pages as a goldmember?
On manage pages you can Not choose visibility for the new role, only for the default ones (guests and free members).
I think this is a real lack in the script!
Does anyone know how I can set up a premium membership, next to those who are already free members - but should not see restricted pages.

I don't really want to buy a plug-in, because I think that kind of script should do this on its own, but if you know a free one, you can suggest it here.
Thank you.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 12 '17
If you deselect guest, and free for a page, does it not keep those roles from seeing the page? Every other role would be considered as a member, and should be able to see the page. You can also grant, or deny access to site features by role.
pu ff
pu ff Oct 26 '23
A significant number of views can provide validation and recognition for your hard work and talent. It serves as evidence that your content resonates buy youtube subscribers with viewers and has gained attention in the YouTube community. This recognition can boost your confidence and motivate you to continue creating quality content.
Eduardo Gislason
Eduardo Gislason Nov 7 '23
Davis Cup is the top international team competition. It is organized by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) and features davis cup live score  yearly competition between teams from more than 140 nations.