We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error when creating new group | Forum

Emil
Emil Jan 14 '17
Hi team,

I cannot create new groups, each time I try to create a group I get the following error (think it's something with the group image upload)

Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:WideImage_Mapper_JPEG returned an invalid result while saving to /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_pluginfiles/groups/big_5879eabd5d6e0.jpgFile:/home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_libraries/wideimage/Image.phpLine:164Trace:#0 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_utilities/image.php(215): WideImage_Image->saveToFile('/home/bgaybgf4/...', 80) #1 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_plugins/groups/controllers/groups.php(1332): UTIL_Image->saveImage('/home/bgaybgf4/...') #2 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_plugins/groups/controllers/groups.php(1313): GROUPS_GroupForm->saveImages(Array, Object(GROUPS_BOL_Group)) #3 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_plugins/groups/controllers/groups.php(1445): GROUPS_GroupForm->processGroup(Object(GROUPS_BOL_Group)) #4 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_plugins/groups/controllers/groups.php(357): GROUPS_EditGroupForm->process() #5 [internal function]: GROUPS_CTRL_Groups->edit(Array) #6 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #8 /home/bgaybgf4/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #9 {main}

Any advise?

Oxwall version 1.7.4, plugin version - the orignal that came with the 1.7.4 bundle - 8710

The Forum post is edited by Emil Jan 14 '17