We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Purchased yesterday...need help - Extra - Adult responsive theme | Forum

Christina Saylor
Christina Saylor Jan 14 '17
I don't know where to ask for help., but the landing page doesn't work for me, and where do I go to change the text displayed on the images in the scroller after a member is logged in. 

Thank

you

Christina Saylor
Christina Saylor Jan 17 '17
The landing page isn't working for me, if you go to my website IndianaSwingers.net you will not see the landing page. This is the orginal Extra theme, no mods at all. I am asking how do you change the text that scrolls on the header images to something else.
Christina Saylor
Also, having problem with the mobile version, not wanting to load photo's from the photo gallery.

Christina Saylor
How to get the theme to work mobile? When I look at the website mobile. It does not look anything like it does on desktop. Am I missing something?

Christina Saylor
Christina Saylor Jan 19 '17
I am so sorry for all the questions, we are still learning our way around oxwall. However with all of your help, we have got it finally set up correctly. Thank you so much for your time and effort. A++ for your script and coding techs. Thank you so much!
You do not have permission to reply this topic