We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Photo | Forum

Márcio Pereira Soares
Hello, I wanted to ask to be created an option to view the images in the slide, and photo albums that can be editable, even be possible to put more pictures, and without limitations. I have a site that looks like it going to go far, because so far the improvement of social networking script I found, and with so many features was the Oxwall, I used the BoonEx Dolphim and the resources are very good, more for liberarção use is only one complication. My social network-based Oxwall is in Portuguese - www.canarinho.net - I appreciate and certainly the future will be making a donation to Oxwall because I liked a lot. Thanks!
Leang Him
Leang Him Jun 17 '11
I want this plug in (Photo) to view Albums instead of individual photo. Please help to do that. Thanks in advance.
Bing Zhu
Bing Zhu Nov 15 '11
Yes, i have the same requirement as Leang Him, thanks.
Ivan
Ivan Dec 6 '11
Ajax is to be required! Would be better to have it like facebook has! Much better!!!
John Stanford
John Stanford Dec 6 '11
Where is the sort order held?
Den Team
Den Dec 6 '11
There is a default sorting. All photos are sorted as they were added. Advanced sorting is a cool option, but there are a lot of major things we need to do first.
Jay Brosnan
Jay Brosnan Jan 15 '12
Will be great if when a user upload a photo, the photo get an automated watermark.

This can be very helpful when someone save photos and share it on other sites so the site promote itself :)

I dont know if you already discussed this here but I will have a look.

In the mean time, any opinion about this idea?
Den Team
Den Jan 15 '12
@Jay

PLease, submit your suggest to http://oxwall.uservoice.com
Jay Brosnan
Jay Brosnan Jan 16 '12
Just did

Thank you
Rogier
Rogier Jan 24 '12
I had a problem: The pictures would not show in my program. After several attempts and great help from Adden and Egor Bulgakov, we were finally able to fix it:
The solution turned out to be simple:
This is What Egor wrote me:
Egor Bulgakov is the man who needs credit for the solution:
This is what he wrote me and it fixed it:
============
It seems that the problem is not in photo plugin
since even avatars are not visible too
You can try to remove .htaccess file in /ow_userfiles directory and place empty file named index.html in this directory instead
============
That fixed it .
Thanks for great help and support , Adden and Egor!!!

Peter Merrill
Peter Merrill Mar 15 '12
Is there any way that I can allow users to have the choice of uploading private or public photos? I'm building an adult dating website for a client and that was their request.

*Urgent!
Den Team
Den Mar 16 '12
Hello Peter
No, currently there are no such option.
Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson Jun 17 '12
I can't download it! Why?
Matthew
Matthew Jun 21 '12
After update the photos can't be opened fo view...
Erol Haagenrud
Erol Haagenrud Jun 21 '12
I have the same problems as Matthew. The photos can't be opened.
If I choose to open an image in it's own tab in the browser, the page loads normally, but the image doesn't show.
(Both Firefox and Chrome on Ubuntu 12.04 32 with the latest Flash for Linux.)

Please let me know if you need more info for troubleshooting.
Matthew
Matthew Jun 21 '12
Tested on new uploaded photos. Nothing's changed. Still can't open the photo to view...
Erol Haagenrud
The same thing happens in Chrome on Android.
With Dolphin Browser on Android I can't check, since it's impossible to log in to the site after I upgraded to Oxwall 1.4.
Matthew
Matthew Jun 21 '12
I tested in Chrome and Firefox on PC.
Matthew
Matthew Jun 21 '12
Also can't change plugin's options in admin panel... it says there's an error in file .../public_html/ow_core/validator.php
Erol Haagenrud
@Matthew; that is not a problem for me.
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic