We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Video | Forum

Izu
Izu Oct 17 '10
This comes with the latest version?
Den Team
Den Oct 28 '10
You can always download this plugin from this store for free
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Apr 8 '11
Does this allow embedding with youtubes latest embed code format?
Jelena
Jelena May 5 '11
I have sugestion for video plugin.
Is it in plan to add Thumbnail URL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
So we can ad picture for videos.
I also sugest to turn on html for that video embled option
so we can add more of videos and iframe.Something like webs have
Peter
Peter Jul 23 '11
ok trouble with the embedded
Skillfinder
Skillfinder Aug 8 '11
Video not embedding
Trent
Trent Aug 16 '11
Videos don't play. There is not even an empty box or anything. Do I have i have to iframe something to give the video a place to display?
Tango
Tango Sep 30 '11
i really really think this should be updated and request that users are able to upload vids not just embeded vids thanks
ken ng
ken ng Nov 5 '11
not just embed. Add video by links and it will update on the video section
ken ng
ken ng Nov 5 '11
Also, It will fetch title and description from youtube or other video site instead of writing our own
R. H.
R. H. Nov 16 '11
what I must write in "Embed code"?
Cle
Cle Dec 16 '11
Is there no repair or fix for this yet. I have tried everything but the videos will not work on my site. I am using version 1.2.6. Any suggestions?
Den Team
Den Dec 19 '11
Cle
Would you submit your detailed issue to forum please?
priya
priya Dec 27 '11
i want the users to upload thier videos directly and not by switching to the link.can i do so?
Den Team
Den Dec 28 '11
priya

Currently no. This plugin allows to embed videos from sharing resources.
priya
priya Dec 28 '11
i got this error,when i was uploading a video plugin for users to upload thier video from other website "admin+manage_plugin_add_extract_error"
how to make success my installation process?
please help me out...
priya
priya Dec 28 '11
i cannot view my video.what is happening in my video session i dont know so please sort this problem.
Jay Brosnan
Jay Brosnan Jan 18 '12
Hello guys,

You definitely should add the upload option to the video plugin. This can be usefull for so many webmasters.

As far as I'm conserned I am wiling to pay for it, I already buy the credits plugin and this will could work great with video upload. Webmasters who are looking for unique video content on their site know what I am speaking about.

For example any model from my site if they upload a unique vid on the site earn 10 credits and when they earn a total of 100 credits they get lets say 10$.

Let me know what do you think about my idea and if the developers have in minde to provide this soon.

Love Oxwall Team

Greate job

Thank you

Jay
Justin Holmes
Justin Holmes Jun 21 '12
Their are many things that could be added to this plugin but one thing that needs to happen so that OXWALL sites can be more social is a simple thumbnail image of the video currently playing. That way then its posted to Tumblr, Facebook, etc, it will scrap the appropriate image for the posting.

thanks!
Justin
James
James Jul 22 '12
This and other video plugins do not work on Safari :(
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic