We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is there a way to make the push notifications disappear? - OF Counter | Forum

Kyle
Kyle Jan 23 '17
They stay static on your desktop, even after quite some time. Is there a way to make them fade away after a few seconds or so?
Sean
Sean Jan 24 '17
Depends on the browser you're using, some you can, some you can't. It will be in your browser settings, that's not something my plugin can change.

Thank you.

Sean
Sean Jan 24 '17
I believe this will be changing in the future when browsers support more options for notifications, but at the moment how long they stay there is set by the browser itself.
Kyle
Kyle Jan 25 '17
Okay, thanks!
Kyle
Kyle Jan 25 '17
One last question. It wants me to update from version 12 to 15. However, when I update it, it's still version 12 and never changes.
Sean
Sean Jan 26 '17
Humm, not sure why that would be, download the files from the store and then just overwrite them, it shouldn't cause any issue.

Thank you.

Sean
Sean Jan 26 '17
After you've overwritten the files be sure to clear your template cache though.
Kyle
Kyle Jan 27 '17
Yes, I downloaded your files from the store just a few days ago. Unless you updated to ver 15 from 12 in the last few days? 
Sean
Sean Jan 27 '17
Did you clear your site cache?

If you over wrote your files and cleared your cache you should see 'V15' down the bottom left of the plugin settings page.

Kyle
Kyle Jan 29 '17
Alright, with the new 16 update, it all went smoothly.
You do not have permission to reply this topic