We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Open Paypal Dispute, because no Answer from Developer | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Giovanni
Giovanni Jan 25 '17
Hi,

Can i open a Paypal Dispute ?

I have purchased a plugin, but have a few problems with this.Have the developer attributed, unfortunately, I get no answer.
It 's about that Facebook Style Newsfeed Plugin for 35 $

Regards

Giovanni
Giovanni Jan 25 '17
I know that the developers are themselves ....

I want to know , if i can´t get back the money from Paypal - because the Plugin doesen´t work right

Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Mar 21 '17
Some developers are not serious with their consumers and others are super active. The legal path will become compulsory to bring order to this system !
Skalfa LLC and Aron !!
Ksan
Ksan Mar 21 '17
The support is very poor
you pay then wait 1 week to answer or you do not get Developers at Oxwall have a very bad score Main thing they get their money.I personally here at Oxwall not buy anything more,I bought  5 plugins works only 3 That's cheating!
Yevhen
Yevhen Mar 22 '17
Find an active community and then we will decide problem.... Check out the forum. How many messages are posted per day? 3-5, 10 max.... You cannot take Your money back. It's a good luck if You will. Unfortunately devs throw their code here and disappear. The only way to destroy such system is to publish the broken plugins on web (forum, github) so other people can fix it for free and get the copy for themselves. It is better to stay on the same version of community without updates and when You get some money from project - order personal devs to build plugins. Do not update anything, fix by freelancers, and save much more money. The system is against You. Or relax and swim. 
Yevhen
Yevhen Mar 22 '17
Ahh... And after You take some money from Your business - donate to oxwall guys - they've done a great job on the start.