We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Paid Membership | Forum

Joe Coon
Joe Coon Nov 20 '10
This is a note to anyone who is thinking of purchasing the membership plugin.

I read on the blog, the following...

“PayPal and CCBill plugins come as payment gateways for the membership plugin.”

These “do not” come with the plugin as it may sound, as I found out.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Joe
Toni
Toni Jan 2 '11
can we se demo?
Natha Sri Jayasekara
Works fine for me. great tool. thanks oxwall.
Eric
Eric Sep 3 '11
Description of features and screenshots, please.
Vicki
Vicki Oct 6 '11
I am interested in buying this. The screenshots are great but I would still like to see a demo before shelling out cash for this plugin. I can see in the core of Oxwall an area for "Financials". I also see where I can create roles: free, premium. What I don't know is how do I connect these? Does this plugin connect these things?

I can't see how this plugin will workflow for a user signing up for membership -- hence -- demo please...because I am ready to buy.
John
John Oct 28 '11
Unable to use paypal, do you have an alternate payment method for credit cards?
Vicki
Vicki Nov 18 '11
No one seems to live here. This makes me wonder about the validity of this plugin and also that there probably isn't any support for it. Unless you are willing to throw away $20 I would not buy it.
King
King Nov 18 '11
Viki You are right and your point in genuine.
But in addition we ( people living in pakistan) also feel trouble of payment. As all payments are care of paypal. Paypal did not work from Pakistan that is why we not able to purchase and try some thing. I need some assistance about newsletter that which is the plugin for newsletter or how can i send newsletter to my members. If antbody know kindly inform me. My Email address is chiefeditor@hotmail.com
Steven Myers
Steven Myers Nov 22 '11
I noticed the plugin was updated yesterday, this does make me want to purchase now :) Thanks dev.
Vince
Vince Dec 27 '11
Has anyone been able to get this plugin to work properly?

I see a lot of complaints but nobody has given a review or any positive feedback.

I'd like to buy this but I'm sitting on the fence waiting to see something positive.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 28 '11
Thanks Steven :)

Vince
There were some found bugs with this plugin. All of them were fixed and plugin was updated in store. There are no any known issues at this time.
In any way, if you will have any troubles or questions, you are always be able to ask it here or on plugin's forum.
Donald
Donald Jan 6 '12
how do i put in a paypal account?
Den Team
Den Jan 9 '12
Donald

You should put in your paypal account using Paypal plugin http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/34 . After this plugin will be installed, you will be able to sell paid memberships via paypal
jeo
jeo Jan 17 '12
is they away to set up payment accounts at sign up?
Rogier
Rogier Jan 17 '12
I bought the 'Paid Membership'. I need to activate the payment gateway. How do I do that?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 18 '12
@Rogier
Yes, you need PayPal http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/34 plugin installed

@jeo
No, there isn't
Rogier
Rogier Jan 18 '12
I bought the paypal billing and installed it. However it gives me this: =====The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again====
Also, I do not see it asking for my personal paypal credential to link with my papal account
Please advise
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 18 '12
@Rogier
You should link it in plugin's settings. Go to Admin Panel->Installed Plugins->PayPal and click "Settings". Fill in Merchant ID option with your PayPal email address.

Let us know if it doesn't work for you.
Rogier
Rogier Jan 19 '12
My e-mail address has a period and my guess is that Paypal will not allow it for this plug in, alltough that is my main e-mail address for paypal since years. Please see below message:

Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription.

I will try to alter my account in the hope that will combat the problem.
Rogier
Rogier Jan 19 '12
I changed the primary e-mail to avoid the potential error of the period and it still gives me this:
=== Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription.====
any other ideas I can try?
Pages: 1 2 3 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic