We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error in demo? - Revolution - Responsive theme | Forum

Eric
Eric Feb 2 '17

Hi there, theme looks promising but it gives me an script error in Edge:

(XHR)GET - http://oxdemo2.ow-visuals.com/...jquery-2.0.3.min.map (missing)

Further more the scrolling is very 'blocky' and it seems there are some cosmetic issues of which one occurs when scrolling, part of the menu/titel bar seems to stay on top while it should run underneith the menubar. The other is a 1px line on the left side, maybe from a block in background? This is also best seen when scrolling down.

Are those issues related to the missing script source or just a 'glitch' ?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric
Eric Feb 2 '17

Hi,

when clicking (blue) login button error occurs (see attched image)

Might be Demo core issue?

Regards,
Eric

Attachments:
  login-blue-btn.png (254Kb)
Eric
Eric Feb 2 '17

Hi,

Error when clicking Google login button, maybe also demo core issue?

Regards,

Eric

Attachments:
  login-google-btn.png (24Kb)
Eric
Eric Feb 2 '17

Hi,

first all is okay but when starting to scroll a line appears on the left-side 1px I guess. Could also be somethingelse is losing 1 px :)

Regards,
Eric

Attachments:
  join-scroll.png (183Kb)
Eric
Eric Feb 2 '17

Hi,

last but not least, when scrolling (not only join page) the title bar moves 'over' the menubar where it should flow underneith.

EDIT: This happens using Edge browser on Windows 10

Regards,
Eric

The Forum post is edited by Eric Feb 2 '17
Attachments:
  join-scroll-titlebar.png (24Kb)
Eric
Eric Feb 2 '17
Cool, I think the login issue is core related or maybe that missing jquery lib.... should be working OK in Edge normally. Would be great if you get those miracles fixed! :)
Eric
Eric Feb 3 '17

Nice, 1 down, 1 to go :)

I am pretty sure you'll be able to track it down and come up with a fix, keep it up!

Eric
Eric Feb 3 '17

Okay small update on the matter of the 1px miracle. It seems the 'missing' line magically returns when hoovering the mouse over to the menubar or user-image item. So maybe this is just Edge behaviour unable to overcome?

As for the other matter, the title bar moving 'over' the menubar, when in "Main" screen I noticed that the 'white line' on top does also move 'over' when scrolling. However in this case if you stop scrolling the white line 'vanishes' to the background it seems in about two seconds. But if you you just scroll down and don't take a 2sec pause it just stays on top. Would look a lot better if this stays behind menu during scrolling as well.

EDIT: the line vanishing seems to react to the slideshow element, when a new slide is shown it 'vanishes'.

Regards,
Eric

The Forum post is edited by Eric Feb 3 '17
You do not have permission to reply this topic