We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can't find license key - Social Connect 1.01 | Forum

Justin
Justin Feb 8 '17
I purchased the software yesterday and do not seem to have a record anywhere that contains the license key. 

Where do I find this key?

thanks!

Justin

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 8 '17
Hi Justin

Can you let us know the email or transaction ID with which you purchase the product so we can check this our for you 

Regards,

YouNetCo

Justin
Justin Feb 8 '17
Thanks for the quick reply.

The email was admin@litchurchfam.com

I don't know where to get the transaction ID though.

Justin
Justin Feb 8 '17
It appears that the key is obtained from looking at the past purchases but it does not show that I purchased it, even though I have the emails and links, paypal receipt, etc. 

I thought that maybe I had a Facebook linked account but I cannot login using Facebook connect. It seems to be broken in this version of OW. It would not work on my site either.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I attempted to obtain a key from the developers website but no luck there either. The client location shows that I purchased the product but has the key listed as "N/A".

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 9 '17
Hi Justin,

We see you purchased the Social Connectplugin with email admin@litchurchfam.com in our system. An keycode for this plugin has been generated and granted to your account in here - Oxwall store. Please check your account again.

Regards,

YouNetCo

Justin
Justin Feb 9 '17
Thanks a ton!!
You do not have permission to reply this topic