We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

manually installed a plug in and getting this error | Forum

jody huth
jody huth Feb 27 '17
Error details: Type: Exception Message:
File: /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_core/navigation.php Line: 100 Trace: #0 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_plugins/support_center/activate.php(4): OW_Navigation->addMenuItem(NULL, 'supportcenter-s...', 'supportcenter', 'support', 2) #1 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(689): include_once('/home/jodyhuth6...') #2 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(561): BOL_PluginService->includeScript('/home/jodyhuth6...') #3 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(361): BOL_PluginService->activate('supportcenter') #4 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->activate(Array) #5 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_core/request_handler.php(276): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins), Array) #6 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_core/request_handler.php(252): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins)) #7 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #8 /home/jodyhuth69/public_html/test/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #9 {main}
Steve
Steve Feb 27 '17
I am curious on which folder did you put the extracted plugin folder in.

If you put the plugins folder in the ow_system_plugins folder that was the wrong folder it should have been put in the ow_plugins folder.

That is the way I always did it before I started using FTP.

I hope that answered your question.

jody huth
jody huth Feb 27 '17
i put it in the correct folder i did notice it didnt create any new folders in the DB