We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - AddThis | Forum

Den Team
Den May 22 '12
Would you share some screens about how it looks on Oxwall pages?
Willow
Willow May 23 '12
I added this, and here is a screenshot of it.
Willow
Willow May 23 '12
looks good. Not sure how to make it auto like on your facebook, as there is no option. but i guesss the facebook like just mean how many people liked it without adding the post to the website.
Willow
Willow May 23 '12
Sorry one downfall. Its reports are also based on "per-page" statistics. Not overall website.
Den Team
Den May 23 '12
What about placing this screen into main plugin images?
Abdul-Hameed Riad
Abdul-Hameed Riad May 23 '12
Thank you Willow for the screenshot, I added it to the images
Matthew
Matthew May 23 '12
how does it work? i've installed it, but can't see the bar... or may be i'm blind )))
Willow
Willow May 23 '12
Your welcome Abdul. Matthew, look at the screen shot i did, and once u install it, dont forget to activate it, then you will see it.
Matthew
Matthew May 23 '12
Looked. Activated up after install. Cant' see the bar...
Willow
Willow May 23 '12
I see it just fine.
Abdul-Hameed Riad
@Matthew can you post your website URL, i need to take a look to see whats wrong.
Abdul-Hameed Riad
42 Downloader and only 1 rate it :)
Willow
Willow May 23 '12
rated
Willow
Willow May 23 '12
his website url is: http://www.faceshot.me/, ive already verified it on my end, its up and working correctly for me. Might be his browser, or something else. But i see it just fine.
Abdul-Hameed Riad
@Matthew i checked your website, and found the AddThis bar there
GamingCribs
GamingCribs May 24 '12
Hi,
great plugin Abdul.
This with the rssfeed plugin for auto posting on FB and Twitter Def get more signups and atention.
Coool
Siddhartha
Siddhartha May 24 '12
Great plugin but there is error it not work if we keep ajaxim on < chat> if we inactive ajaxim then it work. when we log in it not show if Ajaxim chat is on....
Matthew
Matthew May 24 '12
As i wrote to author, i can see the bar when not logged in. When loggen in, the bar disappeared...
Matthew
Matthew May 24 '12
Siddhartha, tried your version... Yes. When chat is on, the bar is invisible. Chat = off then the bar presents...
Abdul-Hameed Riad
Abdul-Hameed Riad May 24 '12
I think there is a conflict between AddThis javascript and ajaxim javascript, i will see if i can add a version work with ajaxim.
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic