We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Impact | Forum

Cartonic
Cartonic Jun 27 '12
New sleek theme publised that looks good, works good and worths every penny.
If you get it you shouldn't upload it immediately, it has inside a folder with some extra things and tweaks so, extract it first from the teme zip.
Cartonic
Cartonic Jun 28 '12
I found today I have a rate, a rate of one and no downloads. A frustrated guy that probably has Oxwall themes for sale, leaved it or else I can't explain that.
* For oxwall dev team it should be an option on the market to rate a product only after you download it/buy it.
* For potential buyers, rate something only after you buy it because you could be wrong with your first impression/rate. It's work involved in every theme ...
Cartonic
Cartonic Jun 28 '12
And after your visit I still have one rate, but that rate changed in 5 . Damn those kids!
Cartonic
Cartonic Jun 28 '12
Don't know what's wrong but thanks ... It's not about the rates but it's kinda bad to get negatives from people that even did't tried the thing.
Maria-Christina Rus
Hello! I am interested in the theme but i would like to know if it was possible to see a live preview? Thanks!
arezs
arezs Sep 5 '12
可惜不太懂英文,不会怎么设置
arezs
arezs Sep 5 '12
Please givea detailedinstallation configuration instructions,thank you
Sam
Sam Dec 30 '12
please update for version 1.5
Cartonic
Cartonic Jan 7 '13

Quote from Sam please update for version 1.5

Hy, I had some troble lately so hopelly this week I will update this and the other theme ... and probably release another one.
You do not have permission to reply this topic