We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Games Plus | Forum

Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Aug 4 '12
is this integrated? or just a page embed code because i can get it for free in come2play website
aron
aron Aug 4 '12
In the come2play you have the code and here you can buy a plugin for oxwall with the code...
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Aug 4 '12
so its only a code. this can easily done by creating page and paste the code on the admin panel so im just wondering why sell...
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Why one would need a plugin to integrate a code from other script?
aron
aron Aug 5 '12
so this is completely legal - is sold plugin
aron
aron Aug 5 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam: I do not know? ask very strange questions .... I do plugins for their own needs and by the way I share them at the store so when you have technical questions to ask ... and do not ask weird questions ...
mike
mike Aug 5 '12
Thanks for work, keep on, but both plugin and come2play are no good.

We need be able to integrate games with ox friend list, to play
with your friends on your own server.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Aron: Do you think my questions are wierd? This looks weird.

I am trying to understand why is this plugin when it can be done via a custom page. I am trying to help some members here who asked me how does your plugin work, as they did not had any idea.
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Aug 5 '12
up with purus
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Aron, we all here are along with you and support you as you develop new plugins.

Please do not take our questions as negative feedback.
aron
aron Aug 6 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam: OK! about asking questions, but sometimes that really does not amount to anything ... and sometimes it is difficult to answer ...? Note that now ... all plugins do (or modify) to your own needs and the only way it adds to the store.

Ps.
Otherwise ejst with the plugin "pages for users," which is created and will be sold as a standalone plows ... and there I invite you to komentaowania-even negative :))
Purusothaman Ramanujam
difficult to answer? :) ok..
aron
aron Aug 6 '12
YES! so I do not know what someone might come in handy - be useful for me :)
aron
aron Aug 6 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam: willing to listen ... and your opinion about a specific plugin: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/270
aron
aron Aug 7 '12
This plugin is now free. ... is a new plugin: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/271
aron
aron Aug 13 '12
UPDATE FILE - corect some bugs (version 1.3 - show in top menu)
Anton Smeklov
Anton Smeklov Sep 3 '12

There is no plugin to download(

What bugs were fixed in last release&?

aron
aron Sep 3 '12
- see above - show in the top menu

- download: what I know it works ... and I'm for the download does not have the impact

bobby
bobby Oct 26 '12
can anyone help me here

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OW::getRequestHandler() in /home/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_plugins/gamesplus/init.php on line 27
aron
aron Oct 31 '12
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/3572

...try to download again - sometimes oxwall store has problems with files

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic