We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Newsfeed plugin gives error on install | Forum

g00d
g00d Jan 17 '11
Hi folks,First of all, thanks thanks thanks! This seems wonderfull software for what I've been testing.Now the following error occured when installing the newsfeed module (wich I need very much)I tried installing on several ways:- reinstalling the files- installing and then activating- other ways…Can you help?OW Debug — ExceptionMessage: `dashboard-NEWSFEED_CMP_MyFeedWidget` is already added to `left` section File: /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/component_service.php Line: 318 Trace: #0 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_plugins/newsfeed/activate.php(36): BOL_ComponentService->addWidgetToPosition(Object(BOL_ComponentPlace), 'left', 0)#1 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(473): include('/var/www/virtua...')#2 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(267): BOL_PluginService->activate('newsfeed')#3 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->activate(Array)#4 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_core/dispatcher.php(239): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins), Array)#5 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_core/application.php(290): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch()#6 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch()#7 {main} Type: LogicException
The Forum post is edited by g00d Jan 19 '11
Den Team
Den Jan 18 '11
Hi! Try to deactivate and activate plugin (don't uninstall/install).
The Forum post is edited by Den Jan 18 '11
g00d
g00d Jan 18 '11
thx addenster, I tried this and everything else.After a while it gives this error.At first I get blanc screens (then I delete the files and I'm able to deactivate or uninstall).Strange things happening :-)
g00d
g00d Jan 18 '11
I tried again, now via admin install, but same problems :-/Now, how can I remove the error on the front???OW Debug — ExceptionMessage: Class NEWSFEED_CMP_MyFeedWidget does not exist File: /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 161 Trace: #0 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(161): ReflectionClass->__construct('NEWSFEED_CMP_My...')#1 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(75): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('NEWSFEED_CMP_My...')#2 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(202): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('NEWSFEED_CMP_My...')#3 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_smarty/template_c/%%AB^AB1^AB13B669%%drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(58): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(OW_Smarty))#4 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_libraries/smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/var/www/virtua...')#5 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_core/view_renderer.php(100): Smarty->fetch('/var/www/virtua...')#6 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_core/renderable.php(211): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/var/www/virtua...')#7 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(147): OW_Renderable->render()#8 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(173): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...')#9 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array)#10 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_core/dispatcher.php(239): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array)#11 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/ow_core/application.php(290): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch()#12 /var/www/virtual/mysite.eu/htdocs/site2/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch()#13 {main} Type: ReflectionException
The Forum post is edited by g00d Jan 19 '11
Den Team
Den Jan 18 '11
Would you PM me your FTP and admin details? Our dev team will check it
g00d
g00d Jan 19 '11
Thx, I sended, did you receive? Or can I mail the info?
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '11
Yes, I did. but you didn't send me admin's login and phpmyadmin.
g00d
g00d Jan 19 '11
On what mail can I send you the import file, to check this problem?
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '11
Regarding cron job, I answered your here. Please check it
Manoj
Manoj Feb 22 '12
Addenster , i am also facing same problem after installation , whole site is down after installing this one. 

Can you tell me how to resolve this issue. ?
Den Team
Den Feb 25 '12
Topic was moved from Plugins.
Den Team
Den Feb 25 '12
@Manoj

What error message do you receive after newsfeed instalation?

Did you update your oxwall's platform to 1.3.1 before newsfeed was installed?

Thanks.

The Forum post is edited by Den Feb 25 '12