We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PAID but Problem Problem... !!! - CKEditor | Forum

Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Apr 6 '17
Hi,

I just activated your plugin again that I bought some time ago but nothing to do, it does not work for events.
And it is impossible to activate the other integrated functions like on the free plugin "site_ckeditor" while it is the same base and these functions are present !!! 'Bold', 'Italic','Underline','NumberedList','BulletedList','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock','Link', 'ow_image', 'ow_video' ,'Undo'

I need you to fix this please
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 10 '17
If you want add media (videos, photos) to events you must follow with instructions
https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/51647?page=1

If you want add more functions to ck editor, you must edit static/js/init.js
find

toolbar_Basic : [
            [ 'Bold', 'Italic','Underline','NumberedList','BulletedList', 'Link', 'Image', 'moretext' ,'Source','Undo']

and change toolbar_Basic : [
            [ 'Bold', 'Italic','Underline','NumberedList','BulletedList', 'Link', 'Image', 'moretext' ,'Source','Undo','-', 'JustifyLeft', 'JustifyCenter', 'JustifyRight', 'JustifyBlock', '-', 'Link', 'Unlink' ]
        ],
        ],
Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Apr 10 '17
Hi,

The base.php file is modified, but the plugin does not work on events. It remains like the original.
For the rest in the file init.js, the changes do not work either.
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 19 '17
please send me site url and access to test account on your site via pm or send kontakt[at]artmedia.biz.pl (faster way)
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 26 '17
Pleaser update plugin previous version don't have justify ckeditor plugin and you don't have this options available
You do not have permission to reply this topic