We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cannot upload photos or albums just loads and loads | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sophia
Sophia Apr 7 '17
Good afternoon. 

I cannot upload any photos albums.  All the links are either empty or have this in them : javascript:addNewPhoto53ff3e17735f2()

I have run the site in debug mode and I also see this error:  1File:/home/bizzbhxv/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:634

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the photos plugin numerous times.  I have tried it with other themes.  I have tried uninstalling the most obvious plugins that would cause the issue. I have tried everything that my knowledge goes to.  But i cannot seem to find the problem.  I would really really really appreciate it if someone could have a look at this for me.  The site url is www.bizz-buzz.co.za.  

I will even buy you guys a cup of coffee if you can help me sort this problem out.

Warm regards. 

Attachments:
  ERROR.PNG (111Kb)
Jonathan Short
Jonathan Short Apr 3 '18

Been having sync troubles for weeks. On one or albums I just cannot get them to load. Occasionally after 10 mins they seem, however then frequently handiest partially. Scrolling via thumbnails is difficult and jerky. If i'm going "returned" and click on the album again, it's no longer cached and same element happens UK coursework writing help. Album loads fine on Chrome/laptop. Have taken to the usage of Chrome on Android until computer virus constant. And to pre-empt, yes, I deleted cache and data, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled - no alternate. Does equal on multiple android devices.