We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

A few things I have questions about | Forum

Chris
Chris Aug 17 '12
Hey guys!  I need a little help, I'm wanting to do a few things on my site and figure out some things that I did wrong.  First I'm trying to figure out why I can't add any groups on my site.  Can someone clarify what in the world I did wrong?  My site is http://network.thirstgang.com.  Also, I want to auto add all of my moderators and admins to new members profiles, how can I do that?
Chris
Chris Aug 18 '12
Okay, edit to my own post.  I fixed the Groups issue on my site...I had to go back and double check the settings in the Admin area...I had accidentally unchecked the box to allow people to create new groups.  

Still need the auto add of the Admins/Moderators to the new member profiles, anyone know how to do this? Also, I have some members that signed in via Twitter and Facebook and that created two different profiles...how do I merge them into the same account so when they log in either way they have the same stuff?

The Forum post is edited by Chris Aug 18 '12